The Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre has two entrances, one on Grey Street and the main entrance on the corner of Merivale & Glenelg Streets. BCEC is a short stroll across from the Brisbane CBD connected by Victoria Bridge. Hotels, restaurants & bars, South Bank beach and its parklands are all within walking distance from BCEC.
How to get there:
- Train: South Brisbane Railway Station adjacent to the Convention Centre on Grey Street or South Bank Railway Station are the most convenient stations to the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Bus: The Cultural Centre Station on Melbourne Street and the South Bank Busway Station cnr of Colchester and Tribune Streets are closest to BCEC
- Ferry: The public transport ferries CityCats operate everyday and stop at the South Bank River Terminal on the Clem Jones Promenade. The inner-city ferry travels between the CBD, North Quay and Kangaroo Point, stopping at South Bank Terminal 1 and 2 on the Clem Jones Promenade
- Taxi/Drop off: Taxi ranks are located outside the main entrance to the Centre on Merivale Street and a taxi drop off located at the Convention Centre Grey Street entrance
- Parking: Undercover parking has direct lift access to the Centre’s multiple convention floors and exhibition facilities. Car park 1 off Merivale Street is the closest to hall 2